What are the benefits of a new bedroom
- Reduce anxiety
- Wake up feeling refreshed
- Let go of tension and drift off
- Feel happier
- Enjoy relaxing
- Efficient storage
With a new bedroom, we can supply wardrobes and interiors complete with drawers, baskets, shoe storage etc all made to your specification. You chose precisely the style that you desire and we will make it happen.
Visually pleasing materials and finishes
With a fitted wardrobe, you can use materials that complement the other surfaces and fixtures in the room.
Clever features to make life better
At night or on cloudy days, is it hard to find the right things in your freestanding wardrobe because it’s so dark? Is it easy or hard to check the ensemble you’re wearing all matches? By adding clever features to your fitted wardrobe, we can make things easier for you. You can include :
- Lighting that turns on each time a door or compartment is opened
- A full-length mirror so that you can make sure your shoes match the rest of today’s outfit
- Pull down hanging rails
- Matching vanity unit
- Drawers with built-in spaces for brushes, hair pins, belts, ties, scarves and other small items.
Benefits of a fitted wardrobe
Have you a free-standing wardrobe in your bedroom that’s too large, the wrong shape or doesn’t fit with the style of the rest of the room?
There are several advantages to a new, fitted wardrobe in your bedroom…
Matching your needs
We can design a new, fitted wardrobe with all the features you need and omit the features you wouldn’t find useful.
- Compartments for accessories
- Space for shoes/ a shoe-rack
- A full length mirror for making sure your shoes match today’s ensemble.
These features can all be arranged within your own fitted wardrobe, designed to occupy the space you’ve available.